Make checks payable to Community Concerns Inc at PO BOX 4185 Atlanta, GA 30302
Post it, tweet it, share it. The more people you tell, the more help we can receive.
The Mission of Community Concerns, Inc. is to engage those experiencing homelessness or at risk of experiencing homelessness and facilitate their movement to permanent housing and employment with a livable wage.
Can't spend a dime?
Then, spend some time... helping us help those in need.
Make a single or recurring donation via Givelify, Paypal or by check.
The following awards were presented to our Founder and President, Dr. James A. Milner
*Recognized as Outstanding Citizens and Goodwill Ambassador
by The Secretary of State (Georgia)
* Recognized by Who's Who in Black America
* Charter Member of the American Association of Christian Councils
* Past President of Concerned Black Clergy
* Currently serves as Commissioner for the Regional Commission on Homelessness
*Appointed by the Governor as a member of the Georgia Commission
of Service and Volunteerism
* Recognized by the United Young Adult Conference for "Unselfish Contributions
to Improve the Quality of Life for All God's Children"
The following awards were presented to our premier program, Odyssey III:
*Odyssey III recognized for "Service to Humanity"
*Odyssey III recognized by Fulton County for "Outstanding Support and Service"
* To assist in the reunification of existing families and support systems.
Make checks payable to Community Concerns Inc at
PO BOX 4185 Atlanta, GA 30302
SPREAD THE WORD