The following awards were presented to our Founder, Dr. James Allen Milner, Sr.:
* Recognized as Outstanding Citizens and Goodwill Ambassador by The Secretary of State (Georgia)
* Recognized by Who's Who in Black America
* Charter Member of the American Association of Christian Councils
* Past President of Concerned Black Clergy
* Currently serves as Commissioner for the Regional Commission on Homelessness
* Appointed by the Governor as a member of the Georgia Commission of Service and Volunteerism
* Recognized by the United Young Adult Conference for "Unselfish Contributions to Improve the Quality of Life for All God's Children"
The following awards were presented to our premier program, Odyssey III:
* Odyssey III recognized for "Service to Humanity"
* Odyssey III recognized by Fulton County for "Outstanding Support and Service"